Your Legs Can Be Your Best Accessory
Vein problems, whether varicose or spider veins, are unsightly and may be painful at certain times. At the Physicians Vein Clinic offices, we make it a point to tailor our Iowa or South Dakota Vein Treatments to individual needs and preferences.
For all fashionistas out there, you do not have to fret about which accessory to use when pulling out an all-nighter with friends or just going out for a leisurely stroll. You can actually use your bare legs as your best accessory ever! You do not have to worry about varicose and spider veins. Read on for some tips and tricks below.
1. Keep active. Walk, swim, or go cycling. Anything to keep your legs moving and improve circulation will surely avoid those veins from bulging and swelling.
Try to change positions every 20 to 30 minutes to ensure proper circulation. You might also want to frequently flex those calf muscles when you’re sitting at work or driving for long hours.
2. Maintain a healthy weight. The extra pounds will most likely put pressure into the veins which could lead to the veins looking mottled and if worst, swollen to a degree.
3. If possible, wear compression stockings to ensure that pressure is evenly distributed. Also, you might want to veer away from constrictive clothing which could trap blood and restrict circulation.
4. Avoid subjecting your legs to excessive heat. It has been revealed that too much heat could actually result to more swelling on your veins.
5. Speak to a specialist if you are bothered by the appearance of your veins rather than self-treating them with products, most of which have bogus claims.
Varicose Vein Treatments In Sioux Falls, SD
The Physicians Vein Clinic employs advanced technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of vein problems, complemented with compassionate patient care which results to positive outcomes. Schedule an initial consultation with us by calling 855-691-6346!