Thank You For Choosing Physicians Vein Clinics
Physicians Vein Clinics is proud to offer the region’s finest vein removal services, using state-of-the-art technology and the skill of a board certified vein physician and laser expert.
About that free screening…
If you have ever wondered whether or not your vein problems can be easily fixed, find out with a free screening at Physicians Vein Clinics. The screening won’t take long and you’re under no obligation to receive further services. We should also be able to tell you whether your insurance will cover the procedure.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Your free screening consists of three steps:
- We will review your medical history and perform a visual exam of the problem area. If necessary, an ultrasound examination will be obtained to identify the underlying cause of your problem. The ultrasound diagnosis isn’t needed very often, but if it is, this is a separate diagnostic test that requires billing to your insurance.
- We will diagnose your vein issues and discuss expected outcomes with you.
- Dr. Hansen will perform a visual exam and talk over the next course of action with you. If it is determined that your case is medical in nature, we will schedule a consult that consists of mapping and drawing your veins to prove venous deficiency and turn it into your insurance company. If the problems are cosmetic, he will discuss costs and treatment options with you.
Once you decide to move forward with treatment, we will work around your schedule to perform the procedures. Each outpatient procedure is different, but you should expect to return to normal activities with minimal discomfort in no time. Your specific treatment expectations and after-care will be discussed in detail prior to your appointment. Our local, friendly staff is here to answer all your questions and make your time with us comfortable.
Download the following forms and bring them with you to your first visit to Physicians Vein Clinics.
- Patient Registration.pdf
- Vein Health History.pdf
- Compression Stocking Instructions
- Conditions of Service Forms
- Conservative Vein Therapy Form
- EVLA Procedure Information
- Medical Records Release Form
- Sclerotherapy Information Forms
Insurance Can Cover Legs You Want to Uncover.
All patients interested in vein treatment at Physicians Vein Clinics are provided with a free vein screening to determine whether or not they are a candidate for treatment and which treatment plan would be best. The screening also helps determine whether insurance is likely to cover costs of the treatment. To schedule a screening call our Sioux Falls or Dakota Dunes office, email us or submit the contact form on this website.